On Orders Over $49
NAILPRO Magazine | How-To: Winter Beanie Nails by LE Educator Ashley Biasella
Light Elegance Educator and nail stylist, Ashley Biasella, has created a unique winter set featured by NAILPRO Magazine!
"Biasella used Light Elegance's winter 2022 collection, Winter Play Buttercream, to create the look." - NAILPRO Magazine
Mixing fashion and fun has always been the goal at Light Elegance, and the all-new Winter Play ButterCream collection does exactly that. Perfectly selected for Winter 2022 trends, Winter Play’s six new shades range from soft to playful to dramatic, giving nail professionals the perfect shade to complete any Winter look.
Known for her unique and innovative nail artwork, Ashley continues to elevate the industry as a Light Elegance Educator. Connect with Ashley and get inspired by her work on social @badash_nails
Get the LookCourtesy of @badash_nails
- Apply the base color of Bunny Slopes ButterCream and top coat with Super Shiny.
- Remove the inhibition layer, and paint a beanie using Toboggan Time! ButterCream and Just White ButterCream in the pattern of your choice.
- Before curing, pour clear acrylic powder over the whole nail and cure.
- Dust off excess acrylic, continue with the next parts of the design, and cover with acrylic powder.
- Dust off excess powder, and cleanse."
- NAILPRO Magazine
Learn more about the NEW Winter Play ButterCream collection here