On Orders Over $49
NAILPRO Magazine | How-To: Subtle Snowflakes by LE Brand Ambassador Brandy Robertson
Light Elegance Brand Ambassador and nail stylist, Brandy Robertson, has created a unique snowflake design featured by NAILPRO Magazine!
Inspired by Light Elegance's Winter Play Butter Cream collection, Brandy has created a new take on a classic winter design: Subtle Snowflakes.
Mixing fashion and fun has always been the goal at Light Elegance, and the all-new Winter Play ButterCream collection does exactly that. Perfectly selected for Winter 2022 trends, Winter Play’s six new shades range from soft to playful to dramatic, giving nail professionals the perfect shade to complete any Winter look.
Connect with Brandy and get inspired by her work on social @naileditbybrandy
'Tis the season for nails set with snowflakes, snowmen, mittens and more!
Check out this winter weather-inspired nail set by Brandy Robertson.
She is a licensed nail technician, esthetician and brand ambassador for Light Elegance.
- Apply one coat of Snowshoe For Two ButterCream, and cure.
- Using Gold Metallic Buttercream and a Stripy Brush, draw a couple snowflakes.
- Add a few random dots using the #1 Bling Stylus, and cure.
- Next, dry brush Snowshoe For Two ButterCream over the snowflake, and cure
- Apply Flat Matte Top Coat, and cure.
- Remove the inhibition layer, and draw a couple more snowflakes with Gold Metallic ButterCream. Then double cure.
- NAILPRO Magazine
Learn more about the NEW Winter Play ButterCream collection here
Leave a comment