Spa Jacket with Orders Over $99
Trendy Fall Nail Art by LE Educator Ashley Biasella | Light Elegance WhoDunit?
Talented Nail Professional, Artist and passionate LE Educator, Ashley Biasella (@badashnails), shares a beautiful step-by-step design featuring the NEW WhoDunit? Fall 2022 Collection!
Inspired by the edge-of-your-seat excitement, romance and intrigue a good thriller promises, The WhoDunit? collection delivers a complementary collection of shades ranging from dark and mysterious to classic and elegant—perfect to complete any fall look.
Ashley shares a gorgeous galaxy look using a beautiful combination of the new WhoDunit? shades that compliment one another perfectly and offers a great transition design for Summer to Fall nails
- Predator in Pink: A pink-fuchsia laced with heavy shimmer that gives it a chic satin appearance. Pink meets purple in a unique way that makes Predator in Pink almost metallic and able to provide an accentuating, fashionable flash. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Shimmer
Dirty Little Secret: A deep, dark plum-purple. This creamy purple is a touch muted—not too bright—but powerful and bold enough to make a statement with your sophisticated look. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
Smokin' Gun: A soft taupe with an elegant dusting of fine pink glitter throughout. Smokin’ Gun could almost pass for grey with a sweet and shiny sparkle screaming sophistication.
- Questionable Motives: This chunky placement glitter is cut like glass and has a mirror-like, reflective shine. The dazzling glitter pieces are a mixture of lavender and bright teal—a unique and fun combination that can accent a wide variety of fun and fashionable looks.
Learn step-by-step how to create this amazing galaxy look below!
HOW TO: GALAXY MOON
1. Apply one coat of Dirty Little Secret and cure
2. Apply Dirty Little Secret, Predator in Pink, and Smokin’ Gun in random swirls and do not cure.
3. Using a straw or pipette, blow through the straw or puff with the pipette to move the colors around until you reach the desired affect, and cure
4. Apply Questionable Motives as pictured and cure
5. Apply Flat Matte, cure, cleanse, and buff
6. Using Primary White Gel Paint and a Swirly Brush, apply small dots to make stars and create a half moon
7. Create shadowing on the moon with Primary Black Gel Paint
8. Top with Super Shiny or Flat Matte, cure and cleanse
Shop the all-new Fall 2022 WhoDunit? P+/CG/GG Collection now!
Connect with Ashley and get inspired by her work on social @badash_nails