Free Gift w/ $49 Purchase!
Ice Cream Drips + Waffle Cone Step-by-Step Nail Art Tutorial | By Hope Jung Nails
Talented LE Educator and Nail Stylist, Hope Jung of @hopejungnails has designed a unique nail look that is sweet enough to want to eat!
Hope uses a candy colored palette from LE's latest Spring 2023 collection, The Candy Shop, to create this sweet spring look!
Sugary delights abound, with shades ranging from soft and succulent creams to puckeringly-bright glitters sure to touch every tastebud and complete every Spring style. Each candied color has been carefully crafted by the LE Color Team as part of this complementary palette designed to make palates water and clients smile with delight. Shop Now
Follow the steps below to re-create this soft & sweet nail design!
Hope uses the LE ButterCreams to create this cute waffle cone and ice cream drip! ButterCreams are a highly opaque hard color gel perfect for detailed nail art or thin color overlays. They are a 100% HEMA Monomer Free Formula that should be applied over any finish filed LE structure gel or acrylic for a thin, sleek nail!
In this design, Hope shows off the ButterCreams versatility for thin overlays, or creating 3D, raised nail art. Use right out of the jar for a thicker viscosity, or agitate the gel slightly for thin full cover overlays.
- Apply Double Feature ButterCream as the base for your cone
- With the Stripy Brush, paint thin lines diagonally with Primary White Gel Paint to start the waffle cone texture
- Repeat step two in the opposite direction to complete the pattern
- Using a Swirly Brush, take Bon Bon ButterCream from the tip down and create an ice cream drip
- With the Stripy Brush, accent the ice cream with sprinkles featuring Totally Taffy, Minty Fresh and Candy Jar ButterCreams
- Top it off with flat matte or for a 3D effect top the ice cream with Super Shiny Top Coat