August 20, 2021
Learn step-by-step how to create this stunning design!
1. Apply a layer of Polymer Pal ButterCream as your base color and top with Flat Matte Top Coat
2. Take your Stripy Brush and apply a wave of Isn’t it Ionic? ButterCream and cure
3. Using a Swirly Brush, apply two lines of I’m Cured ButterCream to create a square edge
4. Once again using your Stripy Brush, apply Positively Charged ButterCream in an X pattern
crossing over the ButterCream color Isn’t it Ionic?
5. Take the Bling Stylus #2 and add dots of Chemical Imbalance ButterCream along the side of the ButterCream color Isn’t it Ionic?
6. Finish with Super Shiny or with Flat Matte Top Coat to emphasize your design!
Polymer Pal ButterCream
Isn't it Ionic? ButterCream
I'm Cured ButterCream
Positively Charged ButterCream
Chemical Imbalance ButterCream
Bling Stylus #2
Flat Matte Top Coat
Super Shiny Top Coat
See more nail designs using the NEW Fall 2021 Power of Science ButterCream collection when you click here
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 02, 2021
November 23, 2021
Get ALL the latest news from LE!