Free Gift w/ $49 Purchase!
All About Super Shiny Top Coat | Stain Resistant Top Coat with Extreme Shine That Lasts
Meet Super Shiny – the ultimate UV/LED-cured gel top coat that is stain resistant and stays extremely shiny until you file it off.
Key Features & Benefits:
Lasting Shine: Enjoy weeks of high gloss that stays shiny until you decide it's time for a change
Crack-Resistant: Formulated with top-tier resins to prevent chipping and maintain a flawless finish
Stain-Resistant: Indestructible against hair color and contaminants for pristine nails every day
Sunlight Proof: No yellowing! Stays vibrant even after prolonged exposure to sunlight or tanning beds
No HEMA or HEA Monomers: Prioritize nail health with a formula free from harmful monomers
Convenient Sizes: Available in 15 ml and 60 ml refill options for your convenience
- Surface Preparation:
-Ensure the application surface is a hard gel or acrylic
- Application Process:
- Use the included application brush (from the 15 ml bottle) to apply one thin, even coat of Light Elegance Super Shiny over the entire nail surface.
- Always remember to cap the free edge of the nail during application
- Curing Procedure:
- Cure the applied Super Shiny layer for 1 minute in the LEDdot or LED MiniDot lamp.
- Residue Removal:
- After curing both hands, wait one minute before eliminating the remaining sticky residue using Light Elegance Cleanser and a lint-free Cleansing Wipe.
- Finishing Touch:
- Complete the process by applying LEpro Cuticle Oil to maintain the health and appearance of the cuticles.
Take a look at the application of Super Shiny here:
Shop Super Shiny here
You can also save 5% when you purchase the Super Shiny + Refill Bundle here!
- Super Shiny can be used with JimmyGel, Lexy Line or Acrylic
- Super Shiny does leave an inhibition layer after curing that needs to be cleansed in order to reveal it's shine
- Always remember to cap the free edge
-Super Shiny is not a soak-off product, it needs to be filed off for removal.
-Super Shiny is a gel consistency that is UV/LED cured
If you have more questions about Super Shiny Top Coat, please feel free to give us a call at LEHQ or join our Facebook Group, #NewtoLE to get support from Nail Pros all around the world who use LE!
Why is Light Elegance HEMA Free? While many brands use it for adhesion and lowering costs, we avoid it along with HEA and IBOA to drastically lower the risk of allergies. Small molecular sized monomers like HEMA are known to penetrate the skin more easily than our state-of-the-art formulations high in premium oligomers, cause irritation and often lead to nail allergies.
At Light Elegance, we prioritize quality and safety. We manufacture products from scratch here in Redmond, Oregon with high-quality ingredients to minimize allergic responses for industry safety. We believe, What's Inside Matters!