Spa Jacket with Orders Over $99
NAILPRO Magazine | How To: Skis & Slopes Nail Design by LE Brand Ambassador Lori Virden
Light Elegance Brand Ambassador and nail stylist, Lori Virden, has created a snowy ski slope set featured by NAILPRO Magazine!
Inspired by Light Elegance's Winter Play ButterCream collection, Lori has created a unique design for winter: Winter Skis and Slopes.
Mixing fashion and fun has always been the goal at Light Elegance, and the all-new Winter Play ButterCream collection does exactly that. Perfectly selected for Winter 2022 trends, Winter Play’s six new shades range from soft to playful to dramatic, giving nail professionals the perfect shade to complete any Winter look.
Connect with Lori and get inspired by her work on social @LoriLoo24
"Virden used Light Elegance's Winter Play ButterCream Collection to create the look.
Here is how she did it:
- On a white nail, use Praying for Powder ButterCream mixed with Just White ButterCream in a wave motion, as pictured.
- Apply Praying for Powder ButterCream in the same motion, leaving some of the lighter blue visible.
- Use the mix of colors, Praying for Powder and Just White ButterCream (lighter blue) from before, to create a sky.
- With Just White ButterCream, create some texture, then add a skier with Snowshoe For Two ButterCream and Black Tie ButterCream.
- Next, use Hear Me Roar ButterCream to make a sun and skier poles.
- Take Black Tie ButterCream, and add some clear gel to create the smaller skiers, then finish with Flat Matte Top Coat.
Learn more about the Winter Play ButterCream collection here