See the NEW Wish You Were Here P+/CG/GG collection in action and learn how to create stunning designs using each new shade!
1. Apply the color Flannel for One in 2 coats
2. Using the shade Missing You Madly and an LE Stripy Brush, paint your French tip. Then top with Flat Matte Top Coat
3. Mix Missing You Madly Color Gel with LE Clear Acrylic Powder for a thicker consistency and paint the first part of your sweater design (don’t cure) then sprinkle more acrylic powder over your design to create a 3D effect and cure
4. Brush off the excess acrylic powder then finish the rest of the design by repeating step 3
1. Apply two coats of Flannel for One in P+ Gel Polish
2. Use a Swirly Brush to create a half oval of Lipstick & Letters on one side of the nail
3. Use the Stripy Brush and create a kidney bean shape near the cuticle area
4. For some extra flare, take your P+ brush and gently drag Anxiously Awaiting into an oval shape
5. Apply Flat Matte topcoat
6. Take your Stripy Brush and Primary Black Gel Paint to create two crescent moon shapes
7. Use the #1 Bling Stylus Tool and dot in the center of the larger crescent to make an eye
8. Create wispy lashes with the Stripy Brush using a small amount of gel paint
9. Finish with either Flat Matte or Super Shiny for your desired look!
1. Apply 2 coats of Long Distance Love
3. Using Stripy Brush and a #2 Bling Stylus Tool, paint your snowflake designs with Primary White Gel Paint
3. Finish with Flat Matte or Super Shiny to create your desired look!SHOP NOW
1. Apply two coats of the color Flannel for One and cure
2. Using a Stripy Brush, make 2 straight lines down one side using Missing You Madly and cure
3. Make 2 horizontal lines across the top using Worth Waiting For, making a sort of plaid pattern and cure
4. Using Just White ButterCream and your Stripy Brush, paint a snowflake and finish with some little dots as snowflakes!
5. Finish with Super Shiny Top Coat!
1. Take colors Worth Waiting For and Lipstick & Letters and place them on the nail to meet at about the halfway point of the nail
2. Blend the colors together to create a smooth ombre transition and cure
3. Taking Primary White Gel Paint and a Stripy Brush, make 3 flowers, flash curing in between for about 3 seconds
4. Finish with Super Shiny Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds in the LEDdot lamp
5. Wipe off the inhibition layer to reveal the shine and strut your stuff!
1. Apply the shade Pen Pals to the center of the nail, then apply the color Heartbreak on top and bottom
2. Taking a Stripy Brush, blend the colors into each other and cure
3. Using Just White Buttercream, outline your martini glass. Don’t forget to add some dimension and cure
4. Paint your candy cane with Just White ButterCream and the shade Heartbreak, then cure
5. Add some sugar around the rim with some Just White ButterCream mixed with Leave the Light On Glitter Gel for added texture. Don’t forget to add some more sparkle wherever you want it! Cure and finish with Super Shiny Top Coat
1. Apply Just a Few More Sleeps Color Gel and cure
2. Using Primary White Gel Paint and a Block Brush, dabble the smallest amount to create a cloudy, snowy look, then cure
3. Using Worth Waiting For Color Gel and a Stripy Brush, draw three thin branches for the holly leaves and cure
4. Again using your Stripy Brush and the shade Worth Waiting For, make thin wispy strokes to form leaves and cure
5. Using Primary White Gel Paint and a #3 Bling Stylus, make 3 berries and cure. Then repeat steps using Heartbreak Color Gel and cover the white berries to make them pop
6. Finish with Super Shiny Top Coat
Pre-order the NEW Wish You Were here P+/CG/GG collection today!
The all-new LED MiniDot delivers powerful, compact and affordable curing for every nail professional.