Get inspired with these stunning nail looks using the NEW Winter 2022 Winter Play ButterCream collection! #LEWinterPlay
LE ButterCreams combine gorgeous coverage, thin application and the ability to create detailed line artwork all in one 5 ml jar.
✅ Beautiful and easy application for faster services
✅ Apply ButterCream over JimmyGel, Lexy Line Hard Gel or Acrylic for 4+ Week Wear!
✅ Comprehensive color selection containing everything from classic nudes and neutrals to trendy, neon colors perfect to match your client
✅ Thin application makes color removal fast and easy using a hand or eFile for effortless fills
✅ Apply ButterCream to a fully structured nail
1 Apply a thin layer of Bunny Slopes ButterCream to your prepped nail
2 With Pucks & Penalties ButterCream create a wide W pattern from side to side with a Stripy Brush
3 Create little stockings using your Swirly Brush with Snowshoe for Two ButterCream. Make sure to leave a gap between the stocking’s top and the W.
4 Using your Bling Stylus and Just White Buttercream, dot on top of the socks to create little fluffy cuffs
5 For a fun pop, add little snowflakes to the background.
6 Finish with Super Shiny or Flat Matte Top Coat
1. Paint a white snowy ground using Just White ButterCream
2. Using Chairlift Chit-Chat ButterCream, paint a pine tree
3. Using Pucks and Penalties BC, Bunny Slopes BC and Toboggan Time! BC, add more branches to create some dimension to the tree.
4. Paint another tree using the same colors but use more of Pucks and Penalties to make this tree darker.
5. Top the nail with Flat Matte Top Coat and paint some dimension on the snowy ground (before curing, sprinkle on an LE pretty, acrylic powder or loose glitter to give the snow some sparkle and make it 3D)
6. After curing, paint snow onto the trees and falling from the sky. Add more of the glitter or powder and cure, then dust it all off!
1. Apply Bunny Slopes ButterCream as your base color and cure
2. Using Pucks & Penalties ButterCream, paint a mitten and strings, then cure
3. Apply Flat Matte Top Coat to the entire nail then cure and cleanse
4. Using Toboggan Time ButterCream, paint knitted stitches on the mitten and DO NOT CURE
5. Using a Lil' Fluff Brush, sprinkle Ice Premium Pretties over the un-cured design and cure
6. Dust off excess Pretties and enjoy!
1 . Apply two thin coats of Toboggan Time! ButterCream and Top Coat with Flat Matte then cure
2. Wipe the inhibition layer and paint one coat of Bunny Slopes BC. Then sprinkle clear acrylic powder (don’t cure)
3. Use the Bling Stylus Tool to push product until the bottom color is revealed , if the product keeps leveling together and doesn’t allow you to get the shape you want, add more acrylic powder
4. After each print, sprinkle more powder so it keeps its shape and you get a defined 3D look
5. Repeat until you’re satisfied with the look!
1. Apply your base color of Bunny Slopes ButterCream, and top coat with Super Shiny
2. Remove the inhibition layer and paint your beanie using Toboggan Time BC and Just White BC in the pattern of your choice.
3. Before curing, pour clear acrylic powder over the whole nail and cure
4. Dust off excess acrylic and continue with the next parts of the design and cover with acrylic powder
5. Dust off excess powder and cleanse
1. Apply 1 coat of Snowshoe For Two ButterCream and cure
2. Using Gold Metallic Buttercream and a Stripy Brush, draw a couple snow flakes and add a few random dots using the #1 Bling Stylus and cure
3. Next, dry brush Snowshoe For Two BC over the snowflake and cure
4. Apply Flat Matte Top Coat and cure
5. Remove the inhibition layer and draw a couple more snow flake with Gold Metallic ButterCream and double cure
1. On your white nail, use Praying for Powder ButterCream mixed with Just White ButterCream in a wave motion as pictured
2. In that same pattern use, Praying for Powder ButterCream in the same motion leaving some of the lighter blue visible.
3. Use the mix of colors Praying for Powder and Just White BC (lighter blue) from before to create a sky
4. With Just White BC, create some texture then add your skier with Snowshoe For Two ButterCream and Black Tie ButterCream
5. Next, use Hear Me Roar ButterCream to make a sun and skier poles
6. Take Black Tie ButterCream and add some clear gel to create the smaller skiers, then Finish with Flat Matte Top Coat
Winter Play is available now! Be one of the first to get your hands on these 6 new, trendy winter shades. Visit #LEWInterPlay on social media for more inspiration!