Free Gift w/ $49 Purchase!
Discover trending nail art, new colors and get inspired by the new Winter 2023 Collection, A Party to Remember! #LELetsParty
1. Start off with a black nail and paint a line of Tall, Dark and Handsome Glitter Gel where you're going to be putting your design. Apply Flat Matte Top Coat and cure
2. Paint a line and add little bulbs going down the nail in Just White ButterCream
3. Color in some of the bulbs with Martini, Up, Midnight Meet, Let's Limo and Fashionably Late
4. To give a glowing look, paint a small white line in the middle of each bulb. Then using your Block Brush, gently pat the white lines before curing just to soften the lines
5. Finish with Flat Matte or Super Shiny Top Coat
1. With your Swirly Brush, create one long rectangle using Sexy Soirée ButterCream. Add an additional shorter rectangle on top to create the top of the car
2. Using Primary Black Gel Paint, take your Stripy Brush and create a wavy line across the top of the nail
3. Along that line using the Swirly Brush, paint tear drop shapes alternating sides of the line to form holiday lights using Martini, Up, Midnight Meet and Fashionably Late ButterCreams
4. With the Stripy Brush and Primary White Gel Paint, add two little squares to the car to make windows and add reflective accents to the light bulbs
5. Add Sparkles or Sequins? Glitter Gel to fill in the empty spaces to add a winter wonderland effect
6. Finish with Flat Matte or Super Shiny Top Coat
1. Apply one coat of Midnight Meet ButterCream and cure 30 seconds. Apply a second coat of Midnight Meet and cure 30 seconds
2. Tap on Sparkle or Sequins? Glitter Gel into the inhibition layer and pull some half way down from free edge, then cure 30 seconds. Apply Flat Matte Top Coat, cure 1 min and cleanse
3. Paint tree branches using Silver Metallic ButterCream and cure
4. Make a star using Just White ButterCream and add a few glitter pieces of Sparkle or Sequins? to the center, then cure
5. Finish with Super Shiny Top Coat, cure 1 min and then cleanse
1. Using a couple browns or nudes (depending on the wood color you like), paint your nail blending the colors slightly for dimension
2. Add glitter pieces from Sparkles or Sequins? Glitter Gel (as the "lights")all over the nail sparsely then top with Flat Matte Top Coat and cure
3. Paint some pine needle branches on one end of the nail with Martini, Up
4. Mix a little bit of black with Martini, Up and go over the pine again to give dimension
5. Using Just White ButterCream, paint along the outsides of the pine needles and cover with clear acrylic powder, then cure.
6. Dot little berries on top of the branches with Sexy Soirée and highlight the very tops of the berries with white
1. Start with a base of Delicate Peach JimmyGel
2. Paint Martini, Up Color Gel on half the nail
3. Then lay Sparkles or Sequins? Glitter Gel over the green
4. Top with Flat Matte Top Coat
5. Use Primary White Gel Paint down the middle and add 3 lines to create a snowflake
6. Decorate your snowflake with some dots
7. Add little lines to complete the snowflake
1. Start with a base of Whiskey and Wine and polished a generous circle in the middle of the nail using Silver Metallic Buttercream
2. Carefully place a thin but well-covered layer of Sparkles or Sequins? Glitter Gel over the circle. It's easiest to do this if you pick out the glitter from the sides of the jar rather than from the middle
3. Using a Stripy Brush and Primary White Gel Paint, paint a straight line from the top to connect the ball. Using slightly curved lines paint a grid on the ball
4. As an optional bonus, apply a dollop of Crystal Clear JimmyGel on the ball to give it a bit of a 3D effect
5. Finish with Flat Matte for the base color and Super Shiny for the ball for a more dramatic look!
1. Start with a base of Midnight Meet ButterCream and add Sparkles or Sequins? Glitter Gel on top
2. Apply Flat Matte Top Coat, cure and cleanse
3. Splotch on some Just White ButterCream
4. Use alcohol to blend and smoke it out
5. Add accents of Gold Metallic ButterCream
6. Use alcohol to blur and blend the edges
7. Finish with Super Shiny Top Coat
1. I started with a thin coat of Martini, Up Color Gel to allow for a bit of translucency.
2. Using Tall, Dark And Handsome Glitter Gel, paint a ravishing dress in whatever style you like.
3. Using a bit of Paparazzi Glitter Gel, add some color to the dress.
4. Use Primary Black Gel Paint to paint the silhouette of the party gal and her favorite drink in hand. Add a bit of starbursts to create a dazzling atmosphere.
5. Finish off with Super Shiny and voila! You're ready to party!
We can’t wait for you to discover these 12 new shades perfect for winter available in 3 formulations! Be sure to #LELetsParty when you start designing with these new colors for a chance to be featured on LE's social media pages.
Original Price $95.70Current Price $79.95
💲Save $15.75 over the individual purchase price!💲 Inspired by the magical glamour of holiday nights, A Party to Remember features rich, dramatic s...View full details
Original Price $65.00Current Price $39.00
Mini Color Gel Pack: Winter 2023 (6) 6 ml Color Gels, A Party to Remember Collection Winter 2023 A Party to Remember Collection – POST DATE Oct 21...View full details
What's Inside Matters
Do you know what’s inside your products? It is our mission to educate nail professionals and clients alike to elevate the industry we are all so passionate about. We’re accomplishing this by freely sharing important product safety and chemistry information that affects service performance and health—for both nail professionals and their clients.