On Orders Over $49
Why Choose LE ButterCream? | Unique Formulation
LE ButterCreams combine gorgeous coverage, thin application and the ability to create detailed line artwork all in one 5 ml jar!
The ButterCream formulation has quickly become one of LE's most popular hard gel color lines with its unique and variable consistency.
"I love using ButterCreams!" says Darcy Olin, Head Educator and LEU Dean of Students. "They are so nicely pigmented, can be applied in two very thin coats for great coverage and a little goes a long way!"
Nails by @DarcyOlin
When asked what makes LE ButterCreams a unique gel formulation, Darcy explains, "ButterCream gels can be used for many different options when creating nail art. They are perfect for creating everything from fine lines and details, to drawings of anything you can imagine and even low-profile 3D nail art on top of finished nails. The options with ButterCreams are endless!
If you're wondering how to perfect your ButterCream application, follow these 6 easy steps below!
1. Using a Gel Polish Bling Brush, gently agitate the ButterCream gel, to temporarily thin the viscosity.
2. Starting at the center of the nail, brush on the ButterCream color, capping the free edges, then use the tip of the Gel Polish brush to create smooth application line around the cuticle area. Drop the brush down, so the bristles are parallel with the nail plate and using a light touch, brush from cuticle to free edge.
4. Apply second coat in the same manner as the first coat, cure 30 seconds.
5. Apply Super Shiny Top Coat to nails and cure 1 minute.
6. Using LEpro Cleanser and a 100% Lint-Free Wipe, cleanse the Super Shiny. Apply a small amount of cuticle oil to each nail and massage into the skin around the nail, then wipe nails with a dry wipe, if necessary.
Enjoy this beautiful look!
Why choose LE ButterCreams!?
✅ Beautiful and easy application for faster services
✅ Highly pigmented making it perfect for nail art & full coverage
✅ Use over JimmyGel, Lexy Line Hard Gel or Acrylic for 4+ week wear!
✅ Comprehensive color selection containing everything from classic nudes and neutrals to trendy shades and shimmers perfect for every client
✅ Thin application makes color removal fast and easy using a hand or eFile for effortless fills
✅ LE is always HEMA-Free, 9-Free, Cruelty-Free, Vegan and Gluten Free. We believe what's inside matters!
- ButterCream Gels are heavily pigmented and should be applied in two thin coats, to ensure complete curing of each layer.
- ButterCream Gels can be applied over either the buffed surface or the inhibition layer of Lexy Line Gels or JimmyGel.
- If nails have been finish filed, it is important to use a 180 grit file and a LE Foamie File, to reduce the scratches in the nail surface. (otherwise they can be visible in finished nail)
- Agitating the ButterCream will help with applying it very thin and smooth.
- Unloading the bulk of the gel in the center of the nail first, will prevent too much color from being applied at the cuticle area and then brushing over the length of the nail, will remove any excess gel along the end of the nail from capping the free edge.
- Dropping the brush down, holding the bristles of the brush parallel to the nail will help reduce streaking and aid in getting a smooth and even application over the nail.