Free Gift w/ $49 Purchase!
Science is What Makes Us LE | Learn how science and chemistry are at the core of LE
Light Elegance leads the industry with our transparency in research, development, manufacturing and quality. LE formulates and manufactures every gel in-house in Oregon thanks to our talented team of R&D chemists and skilled technicians.
Have you had a client with allergies or a product question you can’t get answers to? We understand the importance of product safety and giving nail pros all the answers they need. That’s why we keep all of our R&D and chemistry in-house, so you can get the answers straight from the chemists, keep clients safer and understand how the products you love work. Science is what makes us LE.
- Science backed products mean LE delivers only the highest quality, premium ingredients and formulations created to not only make salon services easier, but also as safe as possible for nail pros and clients to wear.
- Unlike many brands, LE has a team of in-house chemists formulating every LE gel from start to finish. This means we control every aspect of product quality and can deliver unparalleled consistency. Batch after batch.
- In-house R&D means LE products are always evolving and contain cutting-edge chemistry designed to make application faster, easier and simple more beautiful.
- Because we make and formulate everything in-house, LE formulations are guaranteed to be exclusive and unique in their high-quality, premium formulations.
- HEMA monomer free since 1999 means LE formulations are less sensitizing than most products on the market today. While many brands use HEMA monomer and other ingredients proven to have higher instances of allergic responses because they are cheaper and often have good adhesion, LE chooses to formulate without them without compromising performance.
- Award-winning LE formulations were born in the salon and developed in the garage to meet the exact needs of nail pros in 1999, and we’ve never looked back. Every LE gel is created with the nail pro and success in the salon at heart. Our passion for science let’s every nail pro pursue their passion without worrying about what’s inside their products.
Learn more about the science and chemistry of gel nail products from Head Chemist and Co-Owner of Light Elegance, Jim McConnell in his YouTube series, Chemist Corner.
Light Elegance (LE) is a Redmond, Oregon-based developer and manufacturer of professional-grade UV and LED gel nail products, acrylic nail systems and related accessories. LE nail products are odorless, easy to apply and can be used with both full-sets and fills. In addition to its vast inventory of color gels, glitter gels and paints, LE also offers a wide range of non-yellowing products that can be applied to gels, acrylics and natural nails.
Founded in 1999 by luxury salon owner Lezlie McConnell and her polymer chemist husband, Jim, LE was established on the principles of chemistry, quality and community—tenets that remain paramount as the company moves into the next generation of leadership with daughter, Lexy, and son-in-law, Joseph.
In-house R&D at our Oregon-based facility means we create everything from scratch. The result? Responsible products that are vegan, cruelty-free, 9-free and HEMA-free that make you free to express your creativity and wow your clients. We believe that what’s inside matters.
Science, Creative, Consistent and Family are What Make Us LE. Learn more about What Makes Us here.