Free Gift w/ $49 Purchase!
Hard Gels or Soak Off - Which Structure Gel is Best for Your Client? | Lexy Line vs JimmyGel
JimmyGel Builder Gel in a Bottle
For clients who want to grow out their natural nails, add additional strength, or some extra length, JimmyGel is a dream come true. Its self-leveling viscosity ensures an even and smooth application, making it ideal for creating quick structured overlays on natural nails. Whether your client has weak, brittle nails or needs to reinforce their length, JimmyGel provides a flexible, long-lasting solution in a formula that can be soaked off when needed.
Ideal Client Nail Type
- Thin, flexible nails or nails that need a bit of extra strength
- Those who have tried gel polish manicures, but need a bit more strength and support for longevity
- Clients who do not have their hands in liquids a lot
- 4+ week wear
- Self-leveling & minimal filing
- Ideal balance of strength & flexibility
- Brush- bottle design saves you time on services
- Perfect for clients who have tried gel polish manicures, but need a bit more strength and support
- With a thin overlay of JimmyGel, clients can wear ButterCream hard color gels, Glitter Gels or P+ Gel Polishes
- Minimal finish filing is needed due to the self-leveling properties
- JimmyGel can also be used to encapsulate nail art!
JimmyGel Builder Gel in a Bottle is a true game-changer. Its compatibility with various nail types and the ease of application make it an excellent choice for professionals who like to work quickly. JimmyGel provides the strength, durability, and flexibility needed for beautiful and long-lasting manicures. So, if you're looking for a versatile and reliable builder gel that delivers impressive results, JimmyGel is your perfect match! Learn even more about JimmyGel here.
Check out our Instructional Application Playlist for JimmyGel below!
Lexy Line Hard Builder Gels
Known for its indestructible, long-lasting wear and versatility, the Lexy Line offers a wide range of hard builder gels designed to suit different nail types. Let's explore which clients and nail types are best suited for Lexy Line hard gels, ensuring you can offer customized and long-lasting solutions to your clientele.
The Lexy Line gels offer durable hard gel wear making it an excellent choice for clients with active lifestyles or those who use their hands frequently. These gels are durable enough to withstand everyday wear and tear without sacrificing length. Clients with long nails can enjoy beautiful enhancements without worrying about chipping or breaking!
Ideal Client Nail Type
- All nail types that need additional strength and/or length
- Clients with active, busy lifestyles who need exceptional durability
- Durable 4+ week wear
- Extend, overlay, sculpt or build
- 5 different viscosities available
- Comes in a pot allowing you to choose your application brush
- Voted Best Hard Gel System by Nail Pros 3 years in a row
If you want to learn more about each of the Lexy Line viscosities, check out our blog, The Difference Between All of the Lexy Line Gels here.
Check out our Instructional Application Playlist for Lexy Line below!
No matter which structure gel you prefer, choose one of LE's award-winning, HEMA Free formulas to ensure efficiency in the salon and the best wear for your clients!
Have more questions about LE structure gels? Give us a call or send us an email so we can help support you!
Why is Light Elegance HEMA Free? While many brands use it for adhesion and lowering costs, we avoid it along with HEA and IBOA to drastically lower the risk of allergies. Small molecular sized monomers like HEMA are known to penetrate the skin more easily than our state-of-the-art formulations high in premium oligomers, cause irritation and often lead to nail allergies.
At Light Elegance, we prioritize quality and safety. We manufacture products from scratch here in Redmond, Oregon with high-quality ingredients to minimize allergic responses for industry safety. We believe, What's Inside Matters!