On Orders Over $49
Floral Sketches by Nail Artist & LE Educator, Melanie Bosch
Talented Nail Artist and LE Educator, Melanie Bosch designs a stunning, floral sketch using the NEW #LEArtist Spring 2022 P+/CG/GG collection by Light Elegance.
This Spring, Light Elegance invites you to complement your palette with 12 new on-trend shades inspired by the artist inside us all. The Artist meets the demands of Spring’s modern fashion trends—soft and neutral—while drawing inspiration from classic art masterpieces. The result is a collection of new shades perfect to complete any client’s look and fuel the creativity of any nail artist, too.
The Artist meets the demands of Spring’s modern fashion trends—soft and neutral—while drawing inspiration from classic art masterpieces.
Inspired by the muddled neutrals and unique glitters of The Artist collection, Mel has designed a sweet and simple set that every artist can create in the salon!
GET THE LOOK
1. Start with a full cover nail using Take it Easel color gel
2. Using I'll Pose for Leo color gel and a Swirly Brush, paint on some flower petals.
3. Use Pencils & Paintbrushes color gel and a Swirly Brush to add some low-light shading on the under side of the petals.
4. Again using Stripy Brush, apply Stroke of Genius color gel for a stem and leaves.
5. Outline lightly with Primary Black Gel Paint and a Stripy Brush.
6. Finish with Flat Matte Top Coat
Discover more nail art inspiration from Mel @MelsGelNails on Instagram
You can also checkout the #LEArtist for nail art inspo!
Learn more about the NEW Artist collection and SHOP NOW
Leave a comment