August 03, 2021
1. Start with a base of Khakis and Cameras
2. Place random drops of Grazing the Grasslands and Road to Zanzibar (do not cure)
3. Take a thicker brush and dab the colors lightly, but do not completely blend (just enough to add texture) then cure
4. Use Graceful Gazelle to add "burnt edges" to the map, cure
5. Use Black Gel Paint to create the darker burned edges but leave some of the color underneath peaking out, cure
6. Roughly add black spots and lightly blend them with your brush to add an aged look to the map, cure
7. Use Graceful Gazelle to add the design to the center of your map, cure
8. Add Flat Matte to prepare for painting the tiny details of the map
9. Use the Black Gel Paint to add fine details, writing and designs to your map. Use light pressure so it looks faded and not too harsh. Cure.
10. Finish with Flat Matte or Super Shiny
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 02, 2021
November 23, 2021
Get ALL the latest news from LE!