On Orders Over $49
Textured Tweed by Mel Maurice | Trendy Nail Art Designs using the NEW Fall 2022 WhoDunit? Collection
Talented Nail Professional and passionate LE Educator, Melanie Maurice (@gelledbymel ), shares a beautiful step-by-step featuring the NEW WhoDunit? Fall 2022 Collection!
Inspired by the edge-of-your-seat excitement, romance and intrigue a good thriller promises, The WhoDunit? collection delivers a complementary collection of shades ranging from dark and mysterious to classic and elegant—perfect to complete any fall look.
Mel Maurice shares a stunning Textured Tweed look using a beautiful combination of the new WhoDunit? shades that compliment one another perfectly and offers a great transition design for Summer to Fall nails
Predator in Pink: A pink-fuchsia laced with heavy shimmer that gives it a chic satin appearance. Pink meets purple in a unique way that makes Predator in Pink almost metallic and able to provide an accentuating, fashionable flash. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Shimmer
No Clue: This fine glitter composed of iridescent pieces is dark blue and green with a black undertone. Extremely opaque with fantastic coverage, No Clue delivers a dramatic look designed to complete your dramatic styles. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Glitter
- Dusting for Prints: A creamy, mysterious grey with the slightest touch of lavender undertones. This medium grey shows a lot of class and is compatible with a wide range of styles. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
Dirty Little Secret: A deep, dark plum-purple. This creamy purple is a touch muted—not too bright—but powerful and bold enough to make a statement with your sophisticated look. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
- Mr. Peabody: A creamy, jewel-toned blue-meets-green. This makes for a sophisticated, dark and luscious teal both stylish and wearable. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
Learn step-by-step how to create this amazing 3D textured look below!
HOW TO: TEXTURED TWEED
1. Apply one coat of Dusting for Prints and cure 30 seconds in the LEDdot. Then apply one coat of Flat Matte and cure 60 seconds in the LEDdot.
2. Using Lil’ Fluff Brush, add some brush strokes of Dirty Little Secret the sprinkle on Apex Clear Acrylic Powder. Cure 30 seconds and cleanse the nail.
3. Repeat step 2 with Mr. Peabody
4. Repeat step 2. with Predator in Pink (you can add as many colors as you want)
5. After applying the last color, cleanse with LEpro Cleanser.
Shop the all-new Fall 2022 WhoDunit? P+/CG/GG Collection now!
With over 17 years of experience in the nail industry, Mel has developed a deep passion for educating nail professionals. As a Light Elegance Educator, Mel has an extensive understanding of LE products and helps to elevate the industry by teaching advanced product knowledge, sharing innovative techniques and creating new trends.
Connect with Mel and get inspired by her work on social @gelledbymel