On Orders Over $49
Step-by-Step Scientist Nail Art by @Taryns.Nails
Learn how to create this fun and cute scientist design in a few easy steps!
SCIENTIST BY @TARYNS.NAILS
1. Start by painting the nail with Polymer Pal ButterCream
2. Use Shore Thing ButterCream and a Block Brush to paint the head and hand. Use Just White ButterCream to paint the lab coat and Isn't it Ionic? ButterCream for the shirt.
4. Then paint the hair and mustache using Just White ButterCream. Use Isn't It Ionic? ButterCream to paint the glasses, and I’m Cured ButterCream to paint the lip. To create a potion for his flask, use Positively Charged ButterCream. Then color in half of his glasses with Just White ButterCream to give him eyes and eyelids.
6. Using a Stripy Brush, outline everything in Black Tie ButterCream to create all the little details like the fingers, flask and hairs
7. Finish with Flat Matte and there you have a cute little Einstein!
Polymer Pal ButterCream
Isn't It Ionic? ButterCream
I'm Cured ButterCream
Positively Charged ButterCream
Shore Thing ButterCream
Just White ButterCream
#6 Gel Polish Bling Brush
Flat Matte Top Coat
Shop the all-new Fall 2021 Power of Science ButterCream collection today!
Leave a comment