Free Gift w/ $49 Purchase!
All About Extreme Lexy Line Gel | HEMA Free Hard Builder Gel
Introducing Light Elegance Extreme Lexy Line building gel. This medium viscosity, self-leveling hard gel is perfect for everything from fills to full sets, offering versatility in your nail artistry.
Key Features & Benefits
Advanced Formulation: Cool-curing UV/LED gel with cutting-edge resin technology for exceptional results
Versatile Application: Shape and extend nails effortlessly with the benefits of a self-leveling gel, achieving a polished look every time
Tailored Shades: Choose from clear or a skin-tone-matching pink, providing a seamless and personalized look
Creative Canvas: Extreme creates a smooth, even surface, ideal for applying color gels, art, or glitter for artistic expression
Durable Finish: Crafted with high-quality resins, ensuring a crack-free, chip-resistant finish for enduring beauty
Convenient Sizes: Available in 30 ml, 50 ml, or the efficient 120 ml Backbar Refill Tube for easy application
Applying Extreme Lexy Line Building Gel:
- Cleanse the nail surface using LEpro Cleanser and a lint-free LEpro Cleansing Wipe.
- With a gentle touch, use the LE Cuticle Pusher to loosen the Keratinized Proximal Nail Fold (KPNF), also known as the surrounding skin, around the nail plate, including the proximal nail fold and lateral folds (sidewalls). Then, gently remove all the cuticles attached to each nail plate.
- Remove any shine from the natural nail or existing enhancements using the 100-grit side of the LE Perfect File with a light touch.
- Eliminate dust using a LE Duster Brush and cleanse the nail again with LEpro Cleanser and LEpro Cleansing Wipe.
- Next, apply your bonding agent of choice. Tack is our most versatile that acts as a double sided sticky tape once cured and works for most nail types.
Pro Tip! If you live in a humid area or are working on a client with clammy hands or oily nail beds, you may apply AirBond prior to Tack & allow it to air dry for 10-15 secs before applying your Tack.
Please review our recommended prep steps here:
- Using the slip layer + dollop technique, apply your Extreme to the prepped natural nail or existing enhancements for a fill.
You can watch how this technique is performed with Extreme here:
- Curing Process:
- Cure the applied Extreme for 1 min in the LEDdot or MiniDot and then cleanse and finish file. Remove any dust, cleanse again and you can now apply your decoration to this smooth surface.
- Finishing Touch:
- Complete the application by finishing with LEpro Cuticle Oil. This step helps maintain the health and appearance of the cuticles, ensuring a well-groomed finish.
By following these steps, you can effectively apply Clear Extreme Lexy Line Building Gel, achieving professional results and maintaining the health of the nails and cuticles.
You can find a full tutorial using Extreme here:
Tips / Tricks
Great for toenails in addition to fingernails!
It is best to apply on 2 nails at a time so you can allow the gel to self level while you work on the second nail and then cure that hand while you work on the next 2 nails on the other hand. Apply on the thumbs separately.
If you have more questions about Extreme Lexy Line Gel, please feel free to give us a call at LEHQ or join our Facebook Group, #NewtoLE to get support from Nail Pros all around the world who use LE!
Why is Light Elegance HEMA Free? While many brands use it for adhesion and lowering costs, we avoid it along with HEA and IBOA to drastically lower the risk of allergies. Small molecular sized monomers like HEMA are known to penetrate the skin more easily than our state-of-the-art formulations high in premium oligomers, cause irritation and often lead to nail allergies.
At Light Elegance, we prioritize quality and safety. We manufacture products from scratch here in Redmond, Oregon with high-quality ingredients to minimize allergic responses for industry safety. We believe, What's Inside Matters!