Free Gift w/ $49 Purchase!
NAILPRO Magazine | How To: 3D Paw Prints by LE Brand Ambassador Carolina Dimitras
To achieve this set, Dimitras used Light Elegance's winter 2022 collection: Winter Play ButterCream" says NAILPRO Magazine.
Known for her stunning nail artwork, Carolina continues to elevate the industry as a Light Elegance Brand Ambassador. Connect with Carolina and get inspired by her work on social @carolina_dimitras
Mixing fashion and fun has always been the goal at Light Elegance, and the all-new Winter Play ButterCream collection does exactly that. Perfectly selected for Winter 2022 trends, Winter Play’s six new shades range from soft to playful to dramatic, giving nail professionals the perfect shade to complete any Winter look.
- Apply two thin coats of Toboggan Time! ButterCream and Top Coat with Flat Matte, and then cure.
- Wipe the inhibition layer, and paint one coat of Bunny Slopes ButterCream. Then sprinkle clear acrylic powder (do not cure).
- Use the Bling Stylus Tool to push product until the bottom color is revealed; if the product keeps leveling together and does not allow you to get the shape you want, add more acrylic powder.
- After each print, sprinkle more powder so it keeps its shape and achieves a defined 3D look until finished.
- Repeat until satisfied with the look!" - NAILPRO Magazine
Learn more about the NEW Winter Play ButterCream collection here